zaterdag 26 januari 2013

my birthday wishes


the most people in the world want only a few things for their birthday: many expensive presents and much money.. 
but i want just one thing: finding a person who loves me for who i am.. 
and i know i am not perfect, i have make a lot of mistakes.. but i think, that if i every day wants to be someone better than i was yesterday, one day i will be the most perfect girl in someone eyes, but it takes years to build a "castle" from a simply not perfect "house" ... and for my birthday i just want people that will be there for me this year, to make with me the most beautiful and perfect "castle" you will ever see, but i can't promisse that i can tell you the exact date when the "castle" is ready ... or if it ever will be .. but i can promise that every day it will be a lot better than it was yesterday .. and i search  just for people who will help me when i think that i can't do this anymore and just someone who will let me smile again, when i feel lonely and someonde who will hug me when they see tears in my eyes and someone to tell me that i don't have to do this alone and maybe someone who tells me that tey loves me, but only when they realy means it, i am not toys, i'm just a girl who wants to be better than she was yesterday

1 opmerking:

  1. ik zal er voor je zein lieve sgat ! xxx je niet behandelen als speelgoed maar met respect ! x voor jou door een vuur gaan.... x klaarstaan als je pijn hept .... x kusje je lieve sgat ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen